Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How I spent my summer vacation (Part 2)















Time to eat! Why do I have to be burped, why can't you just give me that milk!















Tummy time! This is the first time I've held my head up that high.




















Chillin' on the couch.




















Snoozing at the beach.















I enjoyed spending time with all my relatives. This is me and my Aunt Katie playing in my chair.















Relaxing in the pool after a long day in the ocean.















On the way home from vacation I stopped to see my friend Reed. He's a couple weeks older than me.




















And I got to see my Great Grandmother as well!















The sun has set on this vacation. I can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Thomas!!! You are growing up SO fast! You are doing such a good job holding up your head and you are so HANDSOME! Kate and I can't wait to see you again. :o>

    Love, Kate's Mommy

    ReplyDelete